Sunday, April 07, 2019

Travels with Farfrae Kadhaba Alfarawila: The Texas Trip, Part 2 - The Stockyards

Our first stop was the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, just outside of downtown. This is one of the few places we went that has hardly changed in the ten years since I moved to Scotland.



Right after I took this I fell off the incredibly high curb,
seriously, they were knee-deep just here

These look... pokey




At this point I started drawing a small crowd of curious
tourists who started taking their own pictures of Fara.




It was getting on towards lunch time and we were slowly dying from the 80⁰ f heat, high humidity, and glaring sun, so we headed back to the air-conditioned car and headed up the road to the Sonic. The boys had burgers and I indulged in the first of many chili dogs.


Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment