Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Travels with Farfrae Kadhaba Alfarawila: The Texas Trip, Part 16 - Flying Home II

I'm always surprised by how quickly the time passes on the flight home.

A hint of sunrise

Dawn over the wing

I see land!

Yep, definitely land!

I see London, I see France!

Yep, looks like London

Luckily, my husband enjoys my horses
almost as much as I do

Yep, looking like agriculture





We had a five hour layover in Heathrow, which involved a long wait in immigration as the computer crashed when I saw me coming, a lot of sushi, and some long naps.

Finally on the plane to Scotland!






Aberdeen at last!

Baggage claim was uneventful (we remembered the carseat this time) and our taxi home was right on time. We loaded up and promptly fell asleep until we pulled up at the top of our lane in Kirrie... then we staggered home, pet the cats, and went right back to sleep. We ended up sleeping all the next day as well. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment